SB to Eastern Sierra
August 4th - 10th
Signup Deadline: June 30
August is a gorgeous time of year to live in the Eastern Sierras. The mosquitos have moved on, it's warm and pleasant through the days and nights and the water has warmed up enough to swim and play in just about any lake. This August, Surf to Summit is offering a 6 nights 7 day climbing trip to the Eastern Sierras. We'll climb and boulder in and around the Bishop and Mammoth areas. Novice to expert climbers are equally welcome and will be challenged in this camp.
While climbing is great, it's not something we will practice all day everyday. We'll climb in the mornings. Then in the afternoons we'll hike to backcountry lakes, fish, practice orienteering, tying knots, and we'll even attempt to summit a 13 thousand foot peak. This is a wonderful opportunity to get to know this area with a Mammoth Local.
We'll finish the nights with a campfire and story telling.
• 6 nights 7 days overnight
• climbing everyday (weather permitting)
• All inclusive camp, just bring your climbing shoes, chalk bag, hiking shoes and a good attitude.
• 4 to 1 student-to-teacher ratio, all liaisons are CPR and First Aid Certified
• fishing, orienteering, swimming, hiking, camp skills
Price Tag: $950.00 (Full and Partial Scholarships Available: contact email@example.com)